2. for the sake of security of the entrusted personal data, the Administrator acts on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection, and in particular with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 EC.
3. The Controller shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that personal data are:
a. processed lawfully;
b. collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
c. substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d. kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of consent given by users of the Service and in cases where provisions of the applicable law authorize the Administrator to process personal data.
5. The Administrator processes personal data voluntarily submitted by users of the Service only in order to: responding to enquiries from users directed using the contact form, to the following extent:
a. name and surname
b. e-mail address
c. phone number.
6. Personal data of the Service users are not sold or made available to third parties and are subject to profiling, i.e. automated processing in order to assess and determine the personal characteristics or needs of users.
7. The data processed by the Administrator can be accessed by the Service user who submitted them. The user also has the right to modify this data, to request its transfer to another entity and to restrict or stop the processing of his/her personal data at any time. At any time, the User may also withdraw the consent previously given for the processing of his/her data and request the removal of his/her personal data from the Service.
8. In order to exercise his/her rights indicated in point. 8 above, the user of the Service should contact the Administrator using the same e-mail address or telephone number provided to the Service, contacting the address of the object.
9. The Administrator performs the function of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following manner:
a. through information voluntarily entered in the form,
b. by collecting “cookies”.
11. The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website The “cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorisation. The user can, at any time, change the settings of his/her browser so that cookies are either accepted or rejected or so that the user is notified that they are not being placed on his/her computer.
12. The Website uses the following types of cookies
a. session cookies – they remain in the browser until it is switched off or the user logs out of the website on which they were placed,
b. permanent – they remain in the browser of the device until they are removed by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the parameters of the cookie file.
13. The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the Website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you read carefully.
CISTERCIUM Sp. z o.o.
Stodolska 25g Street
NIP: 642 322 82 80